The Impression Chefs serve up content that’ll keep them coming back for more.
Content is King!
You need killer content!
No matter how (or when) your guru of choice made the declaration, the Internet seems to have spoken. Keyword domination is out; content is what really matters.
If you’re still trying to figure out what content is (much less, how to manage it), don’t worry. Content’s not as complicated as it might seem, and not as difficult to manage as it once was.
Content is simply words and images. Whether you’re using those words and images on your website, your blog, your brochure, or your social media status, some of the same basic rules apply:
- Make sure your content is relevant to your audience.
- Make sure your content means what you and your audience think it means.
- Make sure your content is visually and mentally appealing to your market.
- Make sure your content helps you reach your audience.
- Make sure your content helps you teach your audience.
- Make sure your content helps your market become your audience.