In order to better stay on top of our clients’ service requests, we’ve set up a new task request system. This system will allow us to track requests, keep all the information in a central place, and allow you to check the status of any of your requests. This will make us more efficient in taking care of your needs, ensuring nothing gets missed.
- Rather than email us directly, all current clients can send an email the address we provided you (tasks@) – your requests will be automatically entered into the task management system.
- Use a descriptive subject line (example: “Update our Address on the Contact Page”) and then provide the details of what you need done in the body of the email.
- You can also include attachments (.docs, images, .pdfs).
- When you submit your request, the system will send you an automated reply indicating the request was received.
- Follow-ups to the request will automatically be added to the system, and you can track request status in your client area.
We’ve done some pilot testing with a handful of clients, and we’re pleased with the results so far. We hope that you’ll enjoy the benefits – ease, convenience and efficiency – of this new system as well.
- This system is NOT for urgent requests – if your site is down, please contact us directly!
- Use of this system is voluntary – you can still email request directly if you prefer.
- Requests must come from an email address already registered with the system (all current clients receiving this newsletter already have email addresses entered in the system).
- All members of your team (anyone who is attached to your account) will be notified of new requests and completion/status updates.
- This system is NOT for emergencies, but rather for routine requests (yes, this is worth repeating).
We appreciate your business and welcome comments and suggestions on how to serve you better.